When traveling, you always try to spend less time on grooming because you want to focus more on site seeing and enjoying time with friends and family . Lucky for me, being a Eyecandy Brows Ambassador means I get all kind of treatments to prepare me for my travels so I get to enjoy myself and not worry about how I look.
Eyecandy Brows is the biggest specialist of Eyebrow Threading in South Africa. They can be found in the following Cape Town and Johannesburg centres: Lifestyle Centre on Kloof (CT), Tygervalley Center (CT), Carlton Hair Cavendish Square (CT), and Sandton City Mall (JHB).
Eyebrow threading and tinting:
This treatment offered by Eyecandy Brows is affordable and quick. Both the treatments cost R190 and take about 45 minutes max to get done. I had a bit of an uncomfortable feeling with the threading because its remove the brows from the root which is great because eventually, your brows stop growing (the unwanted ones that is).
The lash lift is a new thing to me because I naturally have long lashes and I think faux ones are heavy. I do however love how Agnes (Eyecandy Brows Specialist) applied mine because she applied them between the real ones to create an illusion to make them look real. Each one is applied to fit the natural size of your lashes and they come in different shapes and sizes. It took about 2 hours to get mine done and they stay on for two weeks and that is long enough to go with. The price of the lash lift is R550 and is totally worth it!
Eyecandy brows offers a range of services and treatments, but remember to always make an appointment. Even though they do take walk-ins, its best to know you will get your treatment done without having to wait in line.
Eyebrow Do’s and Don’ts from Eyecandy Brows:
- Don’t use a razors to shape your brows because they cause skin irritation and then ingrown hairs which are very painful.
- You will not get all the unwanted hairs out.
- Always go for threading or plucking as it removes hairs from the root.
- Plucking is more painful than threading.
- You definitely will have some skin irritation after threading but that is just from removing the hairs.
- Always follow-up with your treatments.
- Be open with your consultant about how you want your brows done or ask them for advice on what they use so you avoid any allergens like myself, I can’t use coconut oil as an “after threading” oil.
Have you done your brows before? threaded? and how did it feel? Would you do it again or do you want to try it? Please let me know your thoughts on this in the comment section.
If you have visited any Eyecandy Brows bar, how did they treat you and what did you get done?
visit them online or contact them:
Tell: +27 72 452 0264
Facebook: Love Eyecandy